Friday, February 13, 2009

Kicking it off on My Day

It's Friday the 13th. The new Jason movie is out and so I figured it was also a good day to finally start my second blog. While my IGN account spans all topics of interest, this site will be primarily for any updates concerning my work in the game industry itself. This includes all solo work on levels for my website (and any other website updates), reviews of games I have played, my thoughts on different game articles (posted on IGN, Joystiq, Gamasutra, Nintendo Power, Game Developer Magazine, etc.) and any information I can actually disclose about the industry itself (the Game Developers Conference and E3 information and such). Some posts I may put on both sites but we will see. Along with starting up this new blog, I have also updated by website quite a bit. The Portfolio section has been rearranged to showcase the level design aspect more, the link to this blog has been activated, and I have included some links to other sites I frequent as well as some of my favorite quotes.

I hope you all enjoy this site as much as my IGN one. I will be doing another expanded post here tomorrow. Until then!

- VashTS

No comments:

Post a Comment